AM/FM/ Portable Pocket Radio
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- TAKE A BREATHER FROM TECHNOLOGY âIn this digital era, you're surrounded by your smartphone, iPad or laptop, leaving you with no breathing space and no peace of mind. But sometimes all you need is to lay back with a simple transistor radio, like in the old days. With this AM/FM Portable #Pocket #Radio, you can unwind by tuning into your favorite music station, with zero distractions, and no annoying touch screens with endless options. Authentic pleasure in real time.
- POWER OUTAGE, TRANSISTOR OUTRAGE - When power interruptions occur for long periods of time, batteries of all gadgets eventually die. It's a very stressful feeling of isolation. But with this AM/FM transistor radio, which runs on AA batteries found in every household, you can stay connected and get broadcast news in real time. Keep one in your emergency kit, it'll come in handy.
- FEELS GOOD, SOUNDS BETTER - In an age of ever evolving digital electronics, it's nice to know some things never change. Radio broadcasts rock even today. This AM/FM pocket radio will take you back to your younger years without compromising sound quality. With a built-in large speaker, it can easily fill a room with your treasured songs, or favorite baseball game.
- LONG LASTING ENJOYMENTâUsing your devices throughout the day eats up batteries in a few hoursâ time. With our AM/FM radio, your AA batteries will last for weeks. So go ahead and take it on a long trip, or give it to your son or daughter for camp. You will get great feedback upon their return.
- TIMELESS GIFT IDEA â Want to score some compliments when choosing a present for your parents, grandparents, aunts or uncles? This AM/FM radio is the ultimate gadget to purchase. Simple to use, yet elegant and classy, it's sure to fill their heart with joy.
- AM/FM Battery Operated Portable Pocket Radio - Best Reception and Longest Lasting. AM FM Compact Transistor Radios Player Operated by 2 AA Battery, Mono Headphone Socket, by Vondior (Silver): Electronics